Have you got your hands on the inaugural Down Under Sail magazine yet? If not, then you better get in quick as time is running out to secure your copy.
Our main goal with this publication was to create something that shows what sailing and other water sports have to offer in terms of lifestyle and culture – we all love getting out on the water so let’s work together to promote the experience rather than just the competition of the sport.
There’s many people and businesses that believe in our vision and have stocked up on magazines to help push them out to you. Below is a list of places you can visit to purchase your copy for $15.
- North Haven Marine and Fuel Supplies, 1/23 Alexa Rd, North Haven SA 5018
- Quin Marine, 57 St Vincent St, Port Adelaide SA 5015
- Rope and Marine Supplies, 70 St Vincent St, Port Adelaide SA 5015
- Binks Marine West Beach, 2 Barcoo Rd, West Beach SA 5024
- Riviera Marine Glenelg, Shop 2 Marina Pier, Glenelg SA 5045
- Binks Marine Somerton Park, 27 Byre Ave, Somerton Park SA 5044
- Swan Signs online shop (postage costs apply)
Copies of the magazine are running out fast and once they’re sold out there won’t be any more available so secure your edition before it’s too late.
For more information about the magazine follow the tab on our website or for general enquiries contact Marc Ablett at [email protected]
For editorial enquiries contact Harry Fisher at [email protected]