Simmons crowned boat of the regatta at Sail Sandy
Oct 16, 2022
The 2022 Sail Sandy Regatta has been run and won, with Optimist sailor Callum Simmons being...
Sail Sandy gets off to a slow start
Oct 15, 2022
Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron reigns supreme in Asia Pacific league sailing final
May 26, 2023
The Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron has put its stamp on the sailing community after going...
Fresh outlook for regional yachting ahead of 2023 Teakle Classic Adelaide-Lincoln
Feb 17, 2023
Some of Port Lincoln’s most renowned sailors are teaming up for the state’s premier offshore race...
Latest from Instagram
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
OPINION: Development is critical, but must be calculated, for grassroots classes to succeed
May 20, 2020
When it comes to ongoing development and modification of grassroots classes, each case is...
OPINION | Olympic sailing, is it still the pinnacle?
May 11, 2018
Slalom racing provides tactical and fast-paced racing at Windsurfer Nationals
Jan 23, 2022
It was another glamour day at the Parkdale Yacht Club on Day 3 of the Australian Windsurfing...
Kite Foil racing gears up for electrifying display at Sail Sandy Regatta
Dec 1, 2019
The Victorian Kite Foil fleet will kick off its 2019/20 season in October with a big fleet...
Entries open for 2018 Lancelin Ocean Classic
May 17, 2017
Follow us on Facebook
- Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron reigns supreme in Asia Pacific league sailing final
- Champions crowned in Port Lincoln as Teakle Classic comes to an end
- Results squared up heading into final day of racing at Australian Yachting Championship
- Glamour conditions, great racing at Australian Yachting Champs in Port Lincoln
- SMB breaks the drought, claims overall IRC in Teakle Classic